Loading... Please wait...
boy+girl takes your privacy seriously.
- boy+girl will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- boy+girl Online collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at boy+girl Online, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it. We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us.
- boy+girl uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to the Site will be considered confidential and will become the property of boy+girl.
- boy+girl will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of boy+girl to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you).
- We do not release any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
- When you visit the Site, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place an order with us.
- After you place an order at boy+girl Online, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with shipping information in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email or phone if we have other questions regarding your order.