Welcome to the boy+girl website ("Site"). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the "Agreement"). If you do not agree to these terms, you should not access or use the Site. boy+girl reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms whenever you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. boy+girl provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the terms.
The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, POSTCARDS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to boy+girl on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, "Comments") shall be and remain boy+girl property.
As such, boy+girl will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information. boy+girl will not have any obligation to keep such information confidential and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. boy+girl specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site to communicate, transmit, or post material that is in violation of applicable laws or regulations, or attempts to interfere with Site's networks or network security.
PRODUCT AND PRICING INFORMATION
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). boy+girl is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter. Products displayed may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change.
Although boy+girl has made every effort to display our products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the products depend upon the monitor of the user, and boy+girl cannot guarantee that the user's monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products.
boy+girl accept AMEX, Mastercard and Visa.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.
boy+girl provides the materials on this site "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. boy+girl may modify the content at any time without notice to you. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property resulting from your use of our Site. You further acknowledge that boy+girl shall not be liable for any damages or any kind related to your use of this Site. We control and operate the Site from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, such provision shall be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by law or the applicable rules or bylaws, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. Failure of boy+girl to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. In any action arising under this Agreement, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and/or federal courts of the State of California.
boy+girl takes your privacy seriously.
- boy+girl will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- boy+girl Online collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at boy+girl Online, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it. We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us.
- boy+girl uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to the Site will be considered confidential and will become the property of boy+girl.
- boy+girl will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of boy+girl to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you).
- We do not release any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
- When you visit the Site, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place an order with us.
- After you place an order at boy+girl Online, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with shipping information in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email or phone if we have other questions regarding your order.